Labosport are recognised as a global authority in the design and specification, technical parameters, construction support and independent quality control of all types of surfacing for all sports.
The design process begins with client consultations to develop a brief which outlines the deliverables and scope of the project including works, timing and budget. Labosport will translate your project concept into an assured design solution; into a configuration, a model, a plan or specification to achieve the scheme’s designated objectives.
To successfully complete the design process, Labosport will share our knowledge and expertise with you to secure an ideal design solution including site analysis, site inventory, land planning and sustainable design; all to ensure that plans accurately reflect your project requirements.
Labosport offer a multi-disciplinary team to prepare your design solution with expertise in chemistry, engineering, agronomy, sports performance and material science, technical consultancy with laboratory testing and on-site diagnosis as well as comprehensive project consultancy and management services. This combination makes us unique and to recommend the optimum design solution, we will identify and analyse all critical factors and considerations that could involve:
- Spatial arrangements, opportunities and constraints
- Financial and economic limits
- Land boundaries, easements, encroachments or rights of way
- Complimentary access, welfare and management requirements
- Potential physical hazards (e.g. historical coal mining, utilities and services, adverse ground conditions, contaminated ground or landfill, flood resilience)
- Potential impacts to surrounding land, neighbour amenity, biodiversity and ecology
- Political land designations