The design and installation of a sports facility is a significant investment. The Labosport Construction Quality Assurance programme ensures that all aspects of the design and construction complies with the relevant regulations, follows best practice, matches the design specifications and meets the needs of the client.
Labosport provides verification throughout the whole process of construction quality assurance from design review of technical information including drawings to final testing and validation based on the regulations of governing bodies such as FIFA, FIH, World Athletics, etc..
CONSTRUCTION QUALITY ASSURANCE – KEY PROCESS
- Identify design flaws
- Review relevant governing body requirements
- Base layer formation
- Material Quality
- Surface Regularity and stiffness
- Porosity levels
- Sports surface installation ( Visual inspection, material quality assurance)
- Certification to national or international standards
- FIFA, World Rugby, FIH, ITF, World Athletics, ECB