Maintaining a quality natural turf playing surface year-round requires the turf management team to blend sound practical experience with a knowledge of the basic principles of turf management. The successful turf manager needs to have a good feel and understanding of the plant and soil system.
Questions you might ask about natural turf field:
- What makes a good turf grass?
- Grass types preferred by sports?
- How to identify different grasses?
- How to choose the right grass according to climate?
- What impact does climat have on naturel turf?
- How to manage your naturel turf sports fields if they are used intensively ?
- What are the challenges with transitional turf management?
- How long before couch recovers to restore full cover?
- How the surface performs depens on what lies below the surface?
- How does the root system interacts with soil?
- How do we get a better understanding of our soil?
- Do we need equipment to maintain a sports field?
- How does poor drainage and aeration affect turf performance?
- How to apply herbicides?
- What are objectives of a soil test?
- What is performance testing system?
Our Training Services are available worldwide and can be tailored to meet your precise requirements; we are able to provide one to one or group training sessions, either at one of our bases or your premises.