Sports consultants provide engineering-related services for the implementation of a new or existing facility.
Services include advice and deliverables concerning design, plans, drawings and specifications; technology advancements, supervision, maintenance, affordability, compliance; and making recommendations for the successful creation, repair, replacement and operation of a sports facility.
A consultant’s primary role is to assist your organisation; acting as an educator, a catalyst for change, a resource, a project leader to facilitate project delivery.
Labosport understand the installation of a sports facility requires significant investment and our project consultancy and management services will help you make best decisions to achieve the scheme’s designated objectives. We will guide you through every stage of progression to ensure the project is delivered successfully, on time and on budget.
Labosport will share our expertise with you to arrange a reliable project strategy, to plan and problem solve correctly; to produce practical results, to secure best value; and to enhance skills and knowledge needed to operate a sports facility for its life. Our engineers and consultants are known worldwide and support projects from iconic stadia to community fields. We are always committed to undertaking work to the highest level whilst maintaining a flexible approach during a recognised project pathway:
Project programming / Assessment of client brief / Consultancy deliverables / Assessment of financial and economic limits / Feasibility study with advice and recommendations / Concept design proposals / Construction cost estimate / Assessment of development approval requirements / Assessment of procurement methods and procedures / Advice on project team contributors / Development of final design brief
Project specific surveys and assessments
|CONSTRUCTION (DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT) 2015
Complete duties under CDM 2015 to eliminate, reduce or control foreseeable risks that may arise during construction work, or in the use and maintenance of the facility once built
Develop concept proposals indicating spatial arrangements, construction materials and appearance / Outline technical specifications / Schedule for materials, techniques, standards of workmanship and maintenance requirements / Updated construction cost estimates / Value engineering
|DEVELOPMENT (PLANNING) APPROVAL
Pre-planning application proposal / Assessment of material considerations / Planning documents and submission / Planning permission, review, discharge planning conditions and notices
|PROCUREMENT (TENDER COMPETITION)
Tender stage drawings / Work schedules and a specification of materials and workmanship required for construction / Form of Contract with warranty provisions / Pricing documents / Employer’s requirements / Tender analysis, evaluation and recommendation
Contract preparation / Mobilisation duties / Construction management and supervision / Key stage inspections (construction monitoring) / Quantity surveyor duties / Cost control / Financial administration and reporting / Completion certificates / Certification and testing
Facility inspections / Trouble shooting / Life cycle advice / Final completion certificates / Final account
- We are recognised as a leading companies involved in designing and specifying of all types of surfacing for all sports.
- Labosport provide expertise and knowledge to deliver sports facility projects within a recognised and structured pathway.
- We understand the needs of players and what is required to produce a quality surface via a reliable approach.
- Our experts will provide you best information about sports surfaces, their construction, how they perform, appropriate standards and maintenance requirements.
- Labosport has unique capabilities within its worldwide organisation to ensure that the quality of a proposed sports facility is assured from the initial design stages, through the construction phase to successful completion and facility certification.
- Our team of experts can provide services as a turn-key operation or may work alongside your project team in a specialist and flexible capacity.
- We provide quality assurance throughout the construction process.
- Labosport test and enable certification of completed facilities to international sports governing body requirements.