A synthetic turf sports surface is a complicated piece of engineering that is designed to have the correct sports properties, provide comfort and safety to the players, withstand a range of often harsh climatic conditions and be sufficiently durable to perform for eight to ten years.
Questions you might ask about synthetic turf field:
- How does the surface’s construction influence performance?
- How to improve performance when testing in the laboratory?
- Why do we need to check the UV stability of synthetic turf components?
- How to reach FIFA 2*… and much more?
- Field testing, what are things to look out for and how do you attempt to resolve:
-Ball rebound too high
-Shock absorption too low/high
-Deformation too high
-Ball roll to long
-Rotational resistance too low/high
-Skin friction too high
- Is there test method to resolve Heat problem?
Our Training Services are available worldwide and can be tailored to meet your precise requirements; we are able to provide one to one or group training sessions, either at one of our bases or your premises.